Mandela Day falls on 18 July, when we celebrate a struggle hero and an icon. It’s a day where we pay tribute to a man who sacrificed 27 years of his life, so we can be free – free to express ourselves. In the spirit of his generosity, Darling is offering the “Darling Conscious Hamper” worth R600.00 including hair products from the Darling Wakanda Range. No matter how small your action, Mandela Day is about changing the world for the better, just as Nelson Mandela did every day of his life.
The “Darling Conscious Hamper” is for the mindful generation, and with it, Darling aims to encourage free-thinking and motivate you to express your thoughts. The hamper contains the following:
- A pair of earphones to listen to music that inspires you to make positive changes in your life and the lives of those around you;
- A notepad to write down all our thoughts and plans to succeed;
- A power bank to keep your communication devices alive, so you can voice your opinions and express yourself on your various social media platforms;
- Darling hair products from the Wakanda rage to express awesome flawsomeness; and
- A Book by Norman Vincent Peale “The power of positive thinking”
- Winners must be over the age of 18
- Only open to SA residents.
- 5 x winners (in total) from our social media channels will be chosen.
What they win:
- A Darling Hamper including hair products from the Darling Wakanda Range
Closing Date of Comp:
- Runs from 09 – 12 July 2018