The ten most stylish gentlemen in South Africa were unveiled at GQ’s Best Dressed Men of the Year awards, held at Mall of Africa in Waterfall City, on 27 October 2018. The glitzy celebration, attended by 300 A-list celebrities and special guests, was hosted by GQ Editor-in-Chief Nkosyati Khumalo, and Kat Sinivasan, presenter of E! Entertainment’s How Do I Look and winner of E! Entertainment Africa’s first ever presenter search.
The Top 10 Best Dressed Men of the Year for 2018, in no particular order, are:
- Seth Shezi – Creative Director, Shezi.ink
- Fhatuwani Mukheli – Co-founder, ISeeADifferentYou
- Theo Ngobeni – Founder & Creative Director, Mr.Slimfit
- Zothile ‘Solo’ Langa – Musician
- Thabiso Makhubela – TV host and Entrepreneur
- Anele Papu – Photographer, Model and Entrepreneur
- Hamilton Ngubo – Programming Manager, SABC
- Brian Lehang – Professional Golfer
- Nkululeko ‘Nkuli M’ Tshirumbula – Actor and Entrepreneur
- Zareef Minty – Lawyer, Author and Entrepreneur
The top 10 winners were selected from a set of 50 nominees who have prospered in the areas of business, fashion, media, sports and the arts. They were chosen by a judging panel formed by GQ’s editors, winners from previous years and respected figures from a diverse range of industries.
Featured image via: Instagram