Rapidly growing in popularity, attracting phenomenal women from across the country and now in its 4th year running, Conversations with Allegro D is proud to be hosting this women empowerment event at not two but now five provinces across South Africa. Set to take place in Gauteng, Kwa-Zulu Natal, Free State, Limpopo and the Western Cape, this year’s CWAD tour will kick-off Johannesburg, Saturday 25th May 2019 at Garden Court Milpark.
Themed “The Power of Collaboration” and bringing together women making strides in their various fields, this year’s Johannesburg guest panellists include:
- Allegro Dinkwanyane – Entrepreneur and philanthropist (Founder & CEO: Orgella Media)
- Jessica Nkosi – Multi award-winning actress and TV presenter
- Ancillar Nombewu – Multi award-winning journalist and UN ambassador (Forbes Africa)
- Lerato Dontache – Entrepreneur and founder of Thriving Network
- Nhlanhla Nciza – Entrepreneur and performing artist (Mafikizolo)
- Tumi Mhlongo – CEO of Kwenta Media and entrepreneur
These phenomenal women will be sharing their life stories, imparting their business knowledge and varied industry experiences in line with the events theme, “The power of collaboration”.
The power in collaborating contributes and aids one in reaching an entirely different level of achievement by working exceptionally well with others, all in the name of success and empowerment.
With its impressive track record, there’s no doubt that this year’s CWAD national tour will be a resounding success. The tour stops include Durban in June, Polokwane in July, Bloemfontein in August and finally Cape Town also in August. Each of the stops will include influential speakers from the respective cities and from across the country.
Tickets are available on Thriving.network/events , seats are limited.